I wanted to be a sports psychologist, coaching athletes to envision their wins. I ended up studying social psychology, followed by a Master's Degree in Human Resources Management.
Master's degree in hand, I emigrated from France to Canada, where I always lived in Toronto. Nearly 15 years later, I lead people strategy for business clients and understand employees managers' expectations regarding their future and current Talent.
People describe me as enthusiastic, mindful, genuine, and saying I have a positive outlook on life. Supporting others drives me, makes me happy and is my purpose.
Since I love helping others, CAN.Link.People was officially born in 2021, but it all started in 2012. At the time, I offered my friends assistance to prepare them for their interviews, be a sounding board regarding any employee relations matters, negotiate their salary and make recommendations on their resumes.
After many successful results, I developed my signature method.
On a personal note:
I'm French, with a Sicilian background and a proud Canadian since 2014
I used to practice a sport named tumbling at a competitive level
I back-packed the world solo for 6-months
I love chocolate
Let's connect and chat!
I'm originally from France; after a Master's degree in Social Psychology and a Master's Degree in HR Management, I moved to Canada in 2007 with a holiday work permit.
I went through the immigration process, which was not always easy, to finally become a proud Canadian in 2014.
Like you, I was a candidate, and like you, I was building my career.
- February 2008 - I started my first job as a Bilingual Recruiter less than 6 weeks after I landed in Toronto. Many networking activities from France, even before LinkedIn existed!
- May 2010 - I finally got my PR and started working for a mining company, recruited engineers and supported HR programs for expats around the globe.
- February 2013 - I started working for Nestlé as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- February 2014 - I started working for Oxford Properties. If you know Yorkdale or Square One in Toronto, Quartier Dix 30 in Montreal or Les Galeries de la Capitale in Quebec, I was their HR manager.
- Since 2021, with a beautiful HR career path of over 15 years, I use my expertise and experience to support newcomers and established candidates in Canada in accelerating their job search process.
I have developed an in-depth knowledge of what is expected and what makes a difference between candidates.
I have seen over 70,000 resumes, conducted thousands of interviews and spent years discussing developing Talent with leaders.
I have finally created a signature method to showcase people’s achievements and potential so they can confidently present themselves to the world and reach their professional and personal goals.
Mastering the job search skills changed my clients' life, and now I'm on a mission to support as many people as possible so they can have job security when moving to Canada, transitioning careers or looking for a job in peace.
Let's connect and chat!
IMAGINE, WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- Reduce your stress level and countless sleepless nights
- Save hours of work
- Earn a salary earlier than you would have without an expert support (at least one month of extra salary)
- Shine in the crowd amongst a competitive pool of candidates
- Receive many interview requests
- Boost your confidence
- Know WHAT to say and HOW to demonstrate your added value during your networking conversations, on your resume and during an interview
WHAT MY CLIENTS EXPERIENCED:
Here is only a handful of clients who started their coaching from France and moved to Canada with already a job!
👉 NEWCOMERS TO CANADA. With my signature package ‘Don’t Worry, You’re Hired’, I significantly accelerated their job search and reduced stress levels
- Sarah (Marketing). Hired in 4 weeks. Got a promotion after 6 weeks in!
- Aurelie (Art), Hired in 6 weeks
- Stephanie (HR), Hired in 6 weeks
👉 JOB TRANSITIONS.
- Kathy (Environment), had a sticky note on her desk for 2 years to change jobs. Hired in 8 weeks with a >50k increase
- Paola (Marketing). Hired in 4 weeks with a BIG tech company
- Laura (Sales). Hired in 8 weeks with a BIG tech company. Got a big promotion after 18 months in
👉 JOB SEARCH. Resume Revamp and Interview preparation
A few dozen of clients were getting many interviews after a resume revamp or after revamping their resume on their own with my digital course
- Maria: 11 interviews in 3 weeks. Got 4 job offers. Hired in 5 weeks
- Gregory: 1 interview the same day he applied. Hired in 1 week
- Yannick: 4 job applications, 4 interviews. Hired in 3 weeks
My interview preparation success rate is close to 90%